Sunday, December 5, 2021

Once Ever After nearing completion!

Sorry for the sparser updates, everyone, but I'm finally getting close to finishing some of my long-running side projects. If you haven't been following OEA, you may not know that it's nearing completion. My supporters currently have the last major build, which I hope to use to polish everything up for a Q1 2022 release.

If you're not familiar with OEA, you can learn more here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/951860/Once_Ever_After/

Please consider wishlisting the game on Steam if you're at all interested! This will be my biggest investment yet, and has a chance to reach a larger audience. 

Excited as I am about this, work on TLS continues. There will be at least one TLS update here before OEA actually releases, probably several.

6 comments:

  1. I would but sadly not available in germany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regrettably, a conflict between German law and Steam means that all adult games are blocked in Germany. The only good news I have is that if you previously paid for a game, it isn't removed from your account or anything.

      Of course, there will be an itch.io version as well.

      Delete
  2. when will the next update of tls be out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in my appinon the sooner the better its been too long also hows the work on OEA going

      Delete
    2. It just posted on Patreon. As for OEA, my work is basically done, so it's about polishing for the public release.

      Delete