*Requires RPG Maker VX Ace RTP to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.
- Names added to the candidate display.
- Minor balance change.
- Assorted bugfixing and polishing.
- Further bugfixing.
- Further fixes and refinements.
- Party order is now saved when switching between the two groups thanks to Decanter.
- It isn't commonly known, but TLS can be played with a controller. Decanter added a script that ties text skipping to L1, which means you should be able to do anything with a controller you can do with a keyboard.
- Party order saving bug is fixed. If you have a bugged save, cycle through both parties and it should be fixed.
Lots to do, so I'll keep this short. New version, please enjoy!