Friday, September 28, 2018

TLS 0.38.0 Released!

New update for patrons! Version history updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.38.0
 - New section of the plot with a bunch of followup to last update's reveal.
 - New round of investing and research available.
 - Several new mini-dungeons and another option unlocked.
 - One new scene.

This has been a weird, eventful month. =/ I have done a ton of stuff that is sitting in the pipeline, enough that I worry about it all coming out around the same time and getting disorganized. For a start, I hope to release the mini-sequel to Crimson Gray early next month. It's been polished and tested by patrons, but to release it properly I need to gear up for all the non-creative work that involves.

For right now, I'm more interested in continuing with creative work. That includes a variety of things, but it definitely includes this TLS update! This one has some key developments that follow up on the last update, particularly some lore people have been speculating on for a while, as well as an indication of where the story is going next version. It's going to be a ton of work, but I've been looking forward to this section for a long time. ^-^

Public version should be out in a week!

11 comments:

  1. Will TLS come to steam? Adult games are now allowed, so yea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the things on my to do list, actually! Before, the obstacle was always that censoring it to comply with Steam guidelines would have been a huge pain. Now I intend to bring it to Steam, I just want to do it right instead of rushing it out between other things.

      Delete
    2. If it entered Steam How much would you price it though? You (and possibly a team) put into a lot of effort maintaining the quality of the game, plus the art, if that will exist in the future.

      Delete
    3. Steam version will also be free! I support myself via Patreon, so I will have to hope that enough people find the game via Steam that some of them choose to support me voluntarily.

      Delete
  2. Steam has been recently letting uncensored games onto steam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a known issue - for non-public builds, please refer to the Patreon threads for bug reports and workarounds.

      Delete
  4. Makes it real hard to play the game properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just curious, is there some sort of launcher I can play the game through that will update itself when a new release comes out?

    PS. Fantastic game, definitely the highlight of the day when it comes out, great scripting you get so invested in the story, keep doing what you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have any such launcher. In theory if I place the game on Steam that might work, but due to the issues with the Steam platform, I'd update that one less frequently.

      Anyway, I'm happy to hear you enjoy the game so much!

      Delete
    2. No problem, I just didn't know if there was such a thing, thanks for taking time to respond

      Delete