Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn - coming this weekend!

I've cleared the final hurdles, so I hope for the next Crimson Gray to be released this weekend! Please do check out the page if you're interested:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/894460/Crimson_Gray_Dusk_and_Dawn/


I'm really crossing my fingers on this one, so wish me luck. >.< But at worst, I hope it will be an enjoyable little experience that leaves Lizzie and John with a longer conclusion than the original story.

To be clear, this weekend will be a double release: the public version of TLS 0.38.x is coming out at the same time! Two at once isn't ideal, but I didn't want to delay the finished VN or make you guys wait on the TLS update. This one was pretty stable, so 0.38.2 should be in well-polished condition.

8 comments:

  1. I'm actually looking forward to another round of investments more than anything else. What have you done to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, have fun! This will be a good chapter for those interested in optimizing investments.

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited for the new Crimson Gray game, the first was excellent! Will it be released on other platforms (like itch.io) or just Steam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be released everywhere! The market reality is that Steam is bigger than everything else combined, so I need to focus on that release first, but I want to support a variety of options. In particular I'll try to get the itch.io version up sooner rather than later, with other stores trickling in more slowly.

      Delete
  3. Do I need a patch for the full game of Crimson Gray 1.5 like the first game was on Steam, or...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No patch necessary, just turn on adult content from the options menu.

      Delete