- If you invested in repairing Feroholm, new maps can now be visited.
- Same with Stineford Farm, which has different versions depending on whether you chose orcs, succubi, or the poor.
- Sprite animations can now be viewed en masse via the private rooms staircase in the base.
- Five new Orcent conversations: Yhilin Guard Bar, Denlak's Bar, The Tower's Backdoor, Orgasmic Cafe, Feroholm (rebuilt only)
- Four new illustrations: Riala Relaxing, Trin Double Team, Wendis Reunion (x2)
- Megail has an "investment finder" event in her office, specifically for new investments not in Rodak or the Orgasmic Empire
- Tertia has a new conversation/investment that affects the price of Rodakan Agriculture.
- Stenai now includes a new event with Feremina.
- Gathering Complex Refurbishment price now scales with collateral damage.
- The Rodakan Order investment likewise scales with collateral damage.
- A new conversation with the Erosian harem leader now grants an Erosia point.
- The Helvanna "Succubi in Rodak" investment now grants character points.
- Ryoken receives a greater number of cosmetic changes as it improves, including new NPCs, new dialogue, and empty houses receiving doors or occupants.
- Two Erosian NPCs have new dialogue with Ginasta.
- Herin has moved from the Bloody Spire to Cee'Kan, if she became High Priestess.
- The Impaler has a new line of dialogue.
- Doors in Theltiar now animate (thanks to Decanter).
- Minor new dialogue for the Helvanna Lustlord temple.
- Minor additional dialogue to map succubus.
- Truly minor fixes, like typos or tileset corrections, are not listed.