Friday, March 18, 2022

TLS update next week, sale now

I didn't anticipate having to do this, but the public version of the previous TLS update will not be coming out today. Got ambushed by a number of different things. There should be no obstacles to it going public next weekend.

Meanwhile, if you haven't noticed the JRPG sale on Steam, I have Ouroboros and Desecration of Wings on sale there! Ouroboros is always cheap on sales, and I put DoW at a higher discount than before, since it was selected for this special sale. Good time to grab either if you have been waiting.

In other news, Once Ever After got top billing in a DLsite article. That link will also tell you about an upcoming event covering English NSFW games, so consider checking it out!

I believe that's all for now. Sorry about the wait on the TLS update, but I believe it's necessary in this case.

4 comments: