Friday, December 7, 2018

TLS 0.40.0 Released!

New update for patrons! Version history updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.40.0
 - New content finishing the Council of Gawnfall.
 - One new scene.
 - Misc fixes on previous sections in preparation for the Steam release.

Running a little ragged, so not sure what to say. This update wraps up a long and complex section, hopefully in a satisfactory way. I can't completely guarantee we'll have it ready for public release in a week, but patrons managed it quick last time, so it's possible.

10 comments:

  1. Man gonna play this when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the public version come out tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but don't really know what time it's gonna be out.

      Delete
    2. Due to the complexity of this one, I'm having a rough time of it. I would still like to get it out tomorrow so that people have time to play before the holidays, but it may be a bit late.

      Delete
  3. So there is a chance that it can come later
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o19CaOSuD8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably.
    Don't worry ;) the more you wait the better this game gets sooo.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the hard work. I really appreciate it and I know many others do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate your message. This coming update is especially dense with alternate versions and responses to player choices, so I know it might not seem like as much on the surface, but I hope everyone enjoys it.

      Delete
    2. That i think is one of the best aspect of your game. The alternative versions and paths to things just makes it so interesting.

      Delete