Friday, November 3, 2023

TLS Mini-release

New (mini) update for supporters on Patreon or SubscribeStarVersion history updated, you know what to do, etc.


TLS 0.71.0

- Fixed bug in Sarai's quest that made her event appear earlier in the game.

- Fixed issues with the alternate method to access the new Mother quests.

- Additional upgrades to the VN-style backlog script.

- Limit breaker script added. The only effect should be that characters no longer max at level 99, or so I hope.

- Two new illustrated scenes: Yarra + Hilstara, Victory Orgy

- Everything is illustrated through Chapter 3, so the "limited art" message has been moved to after that point.


This is not a major content update or anything, but I decided some of the bugs in the current version were unacceptable. Combined with the new stuff added and the art hitting a new milestone... my hope is to get this out the door quick and keep pushing toward the next big update.

7 comments:

  1. I may not be a supporter, but that's good enough of a reason for a number to update for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear. I think what most people care about is the final product, so I try to put out releases in a way that balances development speed, bugfixing, and player engagement.

      Delete
  2. Dunno if anybody else has said it, but is there a bug with Riala's quest? I noticed after completing it in 6 trips (leaving the ruins 5 times) that Iris said "you could have been more efficient". Now, I tried checking what I was doing over and over, but I couldn't get it less than that. I even went into a save modifier and manually made it less, but she just repeats it no matter how many you set it to. Is this a bug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I asked in the previous update. It's a joke about the players aiming for the optimal outcome.

      Delete
    2. Saphartlantis is correct: the game counts iterations, but only for the sake of the joke, after which Iris assures you it's okay. Sorry it wasn't clear.

      Delete
  3. Hi! (spoilers for CH4 ahead)

    Not pertaining to new content, but I got stuck at the start of the Erosian invasion. After arriving, stationing troops, entering the little cave, and coming back out there's an ambush of two fights. I only have Robin, Carina, and Qum to work with (I assume I'm expected to have done a bit better, perhaps?), and that second fight has a healer that does 2000+ healing to themself and all other opponents every turn. The healer doesn't have any exploitable weaknesses as far as I can tell, and it's pretty much impossible to outdamage consistantly while still keeping Robin alive.

    Was wondering if there was any tips or the possibility of a modification to the encounter that makes it more doable? (Puts the Tower to shame, amusingly.)

    Nonetheless, impressive work on the game thus far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying the game so far! You'd have much better luck asking this question on the forum or Discord.

      Delete