Friday, September 6, 2019

TLS 0.45.0 Released!

New update for supporters on Patreon or SubscribeStarVersion history updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.45.0
 - End of chapter and interlude.
 - Two new scenes.
 - Last investment/research cycle of this chapter.

This is a quieter update, but it includes some new plot/lore elements that I think people will enjoy. ^-^ With this, the fourth chapter is complete and the stage is set for the last!

Normally I take a chunk of time off from TLS between chapters, in order to shift gears creatively and recharge. But lately my attention has been pulled between several different projects, so the situation is a bit different. Not only do I not need a break from TLS, I don't really want to take one. Once I've taken care of any issues this update and balance is finalized, I'll start working on 0.46.0.

However, with the fourth chapter complete, there are a couple things I intend to do over the coming weeks. I'll be talking with patrons about my thoughts regarding a major project to succeed TLS. I wouldn't start work on it soon, but extended projects need a lot of time to develop mentally. There will also be some special art previews for my forthcoming epic fantasy project.

Anyway, that's all for now! Public update in a week.

19 comments:

  1. Supper now just 7 day beford start to play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, we have to wait AGAIN?!!! Guuuuhhh... Fine... Wouldn't want to have bugs... Damn you... I wouldn't feel this way if you didn't make such a good game!!! But if you didn't make it, I probably wouldn't play it. Always the problem of causality and the snake eating his own tail...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always been a delay for the patron-only release.

      Delete
    2. I think he is joking about how hard it is to wait since the game is so good -_-U

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see what investment and research are waiting.
    Also "Epic Fantasy Project"? Sound really interesting.
    I'd love to see what you can do on the genre. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, since my side project novels have done so well, I'm going to publish something way more ambitious. It's an epic fantasy that will have as much scope as TLS, by the end.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Yes! More investments! My favorite part of the game oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendis: Simon after so many years apart, I'v finally found you again!
      Simon: Hmm? Yeah that's great babe. Hey give me a minute Megail just gave me a new iteration of Pron, and I think I can finally buy those airships!

      Delete
    2. haha your not alone on that stroke my favorite part too

      Delete
    3. Haha, you're far from alone, and I'm not complaining. ^-^

      Delete
  5. hello i didn't know where else to post love the game by the way. i decided to support you on subscribe star to help out the new platform considering patreon is so established. when i go to download the latest version the update link brings me to a 45.0 not a 45.1. has the link been updated and the name 45.0 is just and error? if this is not the right place please let me know and i will delete the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is fine. I didn't have the SubscribeStar version updated because that platform is almost always completely silent, but look again and you should find the new link. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
    2. aww your the best and we should thank you for this amazing experience you have shared with all of us.
      thank you

      Delete
  6. Hey, now that I think about it, Unwoman Dari looks like a Jiangshi, no? There's only the charm missing ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think her art was clearly inspired by jiangshi.

      Delete
    2. And how is the progress with the Incubus King fragment ? 50 % digested ? 60 % ?

      Delete
    3. No comment for now, but expect some information on this in version 0.46.0.

      Delete