Friday, June 15, 2018

TLS 0.35.0 Released!

New update for patrons! Version history updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.35.0
 - Large new section covering the war with Erosia.
 - Two new plot scenes.

Those notes make this update seem small, but I don't think it is! Hopefully everyone will get at least an hour of playtime, ideally more. This is a "mini-war" but it's a big event that has some of everything, so I hope everyone will enjoy it. ^-^

Having said that, this one will be difficult to balance. It will almost certainly take two weeks, but I hope everyone will agree it's worth it in the end. If you want to whet your appetite, you can find some screenshots of the update here.

Some other business:
 - Several new YouTubers are playing Crimson Gray. Here are some videos if you're into that sort of thing!
 - Due to some kind of bug on Google's end, I'm not getting email notifications for comments anymore. If I miss your questions, sorry about that!
 - I have some other stuff in progress, so look forward to some new finished projects at some point in the future.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Sierra, I was wondering how you configured the Quest Journal plugin from Yanfly to have the categories in the top left look the way it does, with the icons being above a line and then the category text being below the line. Thanks ahead of time, sorry if the question isn't exactly game related as it is plugin related.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, it has been a long time since I configured that script so I don't know how helpful I can be. However, it may be useful for you to know that I didn't use a Yanfly script for the quest journal, that's a Modern Algebra script.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I was really scratching my head wondering how Yanfly's plugin could be configured like that. I didn't suspect another plugin was used mainly because almost every other game developer uses Yanfly and also because the one you used looks astonishingly close to his.

      Delete
    3. No problem! I certainly use a lot of Yanfly scripts, but I also looked around more in some cases. Honestly can't remember the reason I chose the Modern Algebra script over the others, but I liked it best for some reason or another. ^-^'

      Delete
  2. Wait-wait, that last snapshot, is that Sarai at the bottom? Hope so, will be curious at how Simon managed to sneak her away from the Cathedral though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at the end when we go to see relationship points we have every harem members but we also have
    1.Elleani
    2.Neranda
    3.Ginasta
    4.Fheliel.
    But we don't have all of them some are missing like
    1.Vhala N/A -13 aff or maybe more if I missed
    2.Esthera who i have score of 120 why she is not there????
    3.Sarai
    4.Mestan i don't know this maybe boy or girl??Hope for a girl

    What does this mean that this 4 who are showing aff will be future harem members and this 4 that are not there will be not I hope my theory will be wrong because we will miss the sexy ones even that Mestan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The relationship checker on the end screen isn't really an official feature, it's something I added because it was a common request from people. As such, it shouldn't be taken as too clear an indication of anything.

      Sarai wasn't there because until recently you weren't allowed to see her RP in the game. Esthera... I think I just neglected to include her. I'll add those two now! The other two aren't there for reasons.

      Delete
  4. are you going to do artwork in the sex scenes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would still like to have artwork for the scenes, but it seems increasingly unlikely that I'll be able to find an artist willing to take on such a big project for any amount of money.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sierra,
    I'm an illustrator looking for some work. When i posted my art on reddit people told me to get in contact with you. Could you please send me the contacting email so i can forward my portfolio to you. I won't disappoint you.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me a while, but I just got back to you on Reddit!

      Delete