New update for patrons! Version history updated, you know what to do, etc.
- New extra-dimensional dungeon and advancement of plot.
- One new plot scene.
- New slate of research unlocked.
- It is now possible to finish Yhilin, transforming it into a state where succubi and orcs have fully integrated.
- Janine can now join. One plot scene plus three affection scenes.
- Wynn can also join. One plot scene plus three affection scenes.
- Altina now has a synergy skill.
- The reshaped form of Varia can now create her custom weapons.
Additions and Balance
- Substantial changes to the balance of the Givini Orc Merchant investment.
- Instead of revisiting the southern tunnels in Eustrin, there is a new tunnel area.
- The House of Petitions is open in Ari-Yhilina again, with second chances at certain discretionary funding investments you may have missed.
- There's an event when returning to the merchant camp.
- There's an event if you return to the shrine where you found Starke.
- New miniature quest in the Stineford region, starting in the succubus tower.
- There are three conversations when entering Janine's room, with various conditions.
Details and Visuals
- An anti-crash script has been added that will hopefully cut down on RPG Maker instability.
- Teleport room changed to matched the geography of the continent.
- Some new custom sprites courtesy of Bug Fixing.
- Full base bookshelves courtesy of Decanter.
- Lots of bugfixing and improvements, as always.
- You can now customize flowers in the training yard.
- Patrici now has her proper custom sprite.
- Andra has a new faceset.
- The cathedral library has been updated, though not with much.
- So many minor fixes.
I hope this is the last really broad update and ones after that can be more plot-focused. Having said that, some of the pieces here have been long-awaited. ^-^
Also hope to be able to release publicly in a week, barring problems. My goal is to finish off all the minor side content I've deferred in the past, so as to focus more on new plot segments. Anyway, enjoy!